At Graham Law Group every case is important to us. Whether our client is establishing a Florida Medical Marijuana business or dispensary or has a criminal case involving medical marijuana, the Graham Law Group provides each and every client with the highest level of legal effective representation.
The Graham Law Group are experienced in helping individuals set up, incorporate, acquire appropriate tax identification on a state and federal level, prepare constitutions and bylaw and assist in compliance protocol for corporations, non profits and limited liability corporations throughout the State of Florida. We are prepared to assist those interested in the medical marijuana industry with set up, incorporation, tax identification requirements, constitutions and bylaws preparation, business plans, FDH applications, licensing, compliance protocol, permits and zoning.
At Graham Law Group we are here to help you understand and succeed in your goal of building a successful medical marijuana business.
Attorney Trakina L. Graham is the owner of Graham Law Group, LLC and a staunch advocate of medical marijuana. Attorney Graham has 14 years of legal experienced in Florida, and is a licensed member of the Florida Bar and the United States Middle District of Florida. Attorney Graham is a graduate of the University of Florida and holds a Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law.
Attorney Graham has spent most of her legal career working closely with the medical industry, representing patients, medical facilities and physicians in civil, corporate and criminal matters. Attorney Graham is experienced in corporate law, including corporate set up, incorporation, tax identification requirements, constitutions and by laws preparation and compliance protocols.
Attorney Graham spent six years bringing justice to the State of Florida, first as an Assistant State Attorney then as an assistant Statewide Prosecutor. Attorney Graham has litigated a range of cases, from DUI to First Degree murder. As an assistant Statewide Prosecutor, Attorney Graham litigated multijurisdictional complex criminal cases, including fraud, racketeering, drug trafficking and internet based.
Senate Bill 1030, The Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act of 2014 and the Florida Department of Health regulations will require attorneys to be knowledgeable and experienced in the medical marijuana industry. Attorney Graham is well versed in all the aspects of the medical cannabis industry, including laws and regulations in other states, dispensary regulations, marijuana-growing techniques, marijuana cooking, legal documentation, corporation set up, compliance protocol and much more.
Attorney Graham is involved in several medical marijuana organization and has extensive medical marijuana education. Below is a list of her medical marijuana organization membership and education.
- Legal Counsel for National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML).
- Americans for Safe Access Legal Team: Advancing Legal Medical Marijuana Therapeutics and Research.
- United for Care: People United for Medical Marijuana
- Cannabis Training University Master’s Certificate
- “How to grow medical marijuana”
- “How to cook with medical marijuana”
- “How to be a budtender”
- “How to open a dispensary and Delivery Service”
- “Medical marijuana laws and regulations”
- “Marijuana as medicine”
- Cannabis career Institute: Florida
- “Legal: laws and regulations”
- “Budtending and dispensary management”
- “Cooking with cannabis”
- “Medical marijuana laws and regulations”
- “Accounting and merchant services”
- 420 college: medical marijuana Industry training
- “Medical business”
- “Signing up patients – What’s legal and what’s not”
- “How To Start a Marijuana Collective”
- “How To Start a Marijuana Delivery Collective Business”
- “How To Start a Marijuana “Dispensary” Collective”
- “How to start a Marijuana Grow Operation”
- “How To Make Money With Your Collective”
The State of Florida regulations for any medical marijuana business will be onerous. If you are not prepared you may lose out on any chance to capitalizing on Florida’s emerging medical marijuana market. More importantly, this medical marijuana industry will provide much needed medication for those suffering debilitating illnesses. Graham Law Group is prepared to handle all legal aspects of the medical marijuana industry.